Dear PhD students, Postdocs, and Aspiring Scientists,
The 4th Annual Open Innovation in Life Sciences conference (#OILS21) will take place this year on 23-24 September, 2021. Save the date for this conference so you don’t miss the opportunity to join this hybrid event exploring the challenges and success stories of open science (Innovation Day), plus an exciting program supporting your career development (Career Day).
The two action-packed virtual days are filled with
- Riveting Panel Discussions on topics such as Open Science in COVID Times
- Engaging Keynote Speakers including Michael Snyder (Stanford University) and Ana Persic (UNESCO)
- Informative Workshops to help you communicate your science via social media, prepare for an interview, and more!
- Scientific/Innovation Pitches to share your science or start up idea for a chance to win amazing prizes (and glory)
- Virtual 1:1 Networking Meetings to find potential collaborators or catch up with old friends
While the content of the conference is virtual, the #OILS21 conference will also feature ON-SITE, IN-PERSON viewing rooms on the University of Zurich-Irchel (UZH), ETH Hönggerberg (ETHZ), and UZH/ETHZ Zentrum Campuses.
In addition, OILS has partnered with various life science Alumni associations of UZH and ETHZ to host a Poster Session Networking Evening Apero (23 Sept) to showcase your science and get to know the Life Science Alumni of UZH and ETHZ.
Check out the #OILS21 conference website for the complete agenda, mark 23-24 Sept in your calendars, and get ready to share your science!
Your friendly #OILS21 conference planning committee,
Katharina Schubert (ETHZ), Rossana Aprigliano (UZH), Harini Lakshminarayanan (USZ/UZH), Samuele Ambrosini (UZH), Alessandra Cereghetti (USZ/UZH), Zyanya Diaz (UZH), Aswini Krishnan (UZH), Claire Beckers (UZH), Laurence Pierenne (UZH), Tian Gao (UZH)
Follow us on LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter: @OpenLifeScience
OILS Association: https://www.openinnovationlifesciences.com/